Step In Time.

0

Category: , ,

After Robyn left I had my lovely friend Kristen here for a day. But more on her later.

A few days after that my dear friends Amy-Sue and Tayla came for a short visit. This short visit included watching The Killers live at the Coca-Cola Dome. It was amazing. So nice and I liked it a lot.




We had such a nice time and hung out with my friends at my house, playing drinking games and behaving like morons. Yet it was still pretty cool.

After this I met up with Kristen again, as well as James, Nich and Nicole. We went out last night and partied it up. Behaving this time like silly fools and driving around yelling also waking my friend Phil up at 2 AM with drunk dials. It was a good few weeks.

Thanks Amy-Sue.
Thanks Tayla.
Thanks Nich.
Thanks Kristen.
Thanks James.
Thanks Nicole.
Thanks Robyn.
Thanks Hein.
Thanks Friends.
Sorry Phil.
It was nice.
So nice.

Comments (0)