Having A Mare?

4

Category: , , ,

No no, apparently that does not mean shoving a full grown lady horse out of your vulva. Quite saddening right? Yeah, I know. This does though mean having a really good time, a time so good that it literally borders on becoming a nightmare. Well that's at least what I got told by Philip and his Rhodes buddies.

Anyway, back to the point. For the past eleven days I've been in Durban; the most magical place known to man. Where the people are laid back, the drivers take their time, the weather is unpredictable and everything is just snazzy. I went down to Durban for what I've already mentioned to be Splashy Fen as well as to see THIS MAN:



I won't lie, it was probably one of the best 2 week vacations I've ever had. I didn't do much after Splashy, though I did go and watch How To Train Your Dragon. I also had a friend/chef prepare a big Indian themed feast for us: bean bunnies, chicken tiki masala and more. Met a Swedish girl who had me taste a Snus My great friend Sophie had me taste a Snus, and I went on a long walk around Philip's neighbourhood taking photos with and of him.

I 'particularly' like this one he took of me:



Overall it was amazing and I had such a lovely time with all my friends. Maybe I'll put up some pictures maybe I won't. But for now.
Thank you Splashy.
Thank you Friends.
Thank you Durban.
Thank you Philip.
I love you all.
Jun-A.
x

Comments (4)

why is particularly in apostrophes?

So that Phil notices that I used his "new found word".
Nothing special really.

glad you had fun
come again soon
=P

Snus! So Malin the Swede gets a mention for the thing I made you try? Niiiice ;D