Death For My Birthday.

0

Category: , , , , , , ,

So it's been ages. I'm sorry, but in a not-really-sorry-kind-of-way. You see I went on vacation. And it was amazing. And I can't say I really cared that this didn't get updated.

THOUGH.

I forgot my camera. So all the photos on this blog-post was taken by my lovely friend Kristen or her camera.


Thank you for the photos Kristen.

Quite a lot happened, but all in all. It was pretty much just amazing.
We did lovely things such as visit the beach, watch old John Cleese movies and picnic. I didn't go to one gig, which is a first for a Durban vacation. We had a few parties, played some pool, some jenga, some black-horse-vodka-pong. NOT TO MENTION OWNED AT 30 SECONDS.


I picked myself up a stekkie. Most commonly known as my buddy -now boyfriend; what a queer word- Phil.

I simply adore him.

After that my stekkie and I both got ourselves some New shoes.



His is on the left, Signature Jamie Thomas Fallens. Mine on the right, Signature Tom Delonge Macbeths. They're pretty kiff and they make you want to start singing Paolo Nutini's New Shoes song.

After this I came back home, Kristen went back to Cape town and Philip went to Grahamstown. Where there was an outbreak of toy soldiers and Lego houses.

It was a great vacation.
Which I will NEVER forget.
I miss those summer nights.
xxx
Jun-A.

Comments (0)