Orphans In Our Own Way

0

Category: , , ,

So, today is valentines day. First off. Happy valentines day to everyone. Happy Chinese New Year to everyone. Happy birthday to my friend Kavi.

So, I'm usually not a big fan of all this loving stuff, the whole doodle diddle. Mainly because I've just never felt like getting into it and it's silly spending money on a day like this. I still don't go all mushy and such, but this year I did do something kinda cool (and tasty for me) for my boyfriend.

Click here to see the whole thing.
So happy valentines day Phil. You're quite kiff if you ask me.

Other than that, I went to quite a cool show last night. Went to go watch aKING and Wrestlerish play an acoustic set about 20 minutes away from home. It was quite hot, quite small, quite loud. But my word, was it worth it. These bands never cease to amaze.

I'll also be returning to Splashy Fen this year once again. It's about a month and a half away. Which makes me quite excited. Also I asked last night and Werner Olckers (leadsinger for Wrestlerish) said that they signed the contract to play Splashy yesterday morning. I'm quite happy.

Anyway.
Love to all.
<3
Jun-A.

Comments (0)