Postal Service.

0

Category: , , , ,

No, not the band. Though the band is amazing, yes this we know. But i'm talking about post! Post packages! Parcels!

I love getting post, just as much as I love sending post.
I love it all way too much.

So imagine my excitement when I went to the post office the other day only to find a little piece of paper in our post box telling me I have a parcel waiting for me.



See, about two weeks ago two of my friends, Graham and Sarah, went down to Grahamstown for the weekend. Then the one day they went out with my friend Nich, my boyfriend Phil and one of their friends Ruth. Somewhere along the line they passed a lovely little second hand shop and Phil got me these lovely little trinkets from there.



He then sent this to me: A lovely little secondhand jewelry box, two cute-kitsch friends, a letter and a flash disk containing music I had wanted. Along with this, a mix for me with another letter in the mix file. It was quite a nice surprise and it definitely made my day.

So, Phil, thank you for my lovely presents.
And welcome to blogger.

Jun-A.

Comments (0)