It's My Party,

0

Category: , ,

And I'll cry if I want to?
So this weekend was my birthday, Saturday 6th of March, and I had a couple friends over. Also, by a couple I literally mean three. I got woken the morning by my parents singing, and my mom holding a cupcake with a candle and some letters and socks. (Presents still to be picked out, yet I don't know what I want.)



This year I really wasn't looking for a party or anything, so I just invited a few friends I rarely see and we had a movie marathon. They got me some lovely presents, my one friend got me a box of sweets with a bracelet and a bookmark she made herself in a little old lip balm holder. It was adorable.



The other two girls went looking for a cake, but couldn't find any place to get one, so they decided on the next best thing. Cupcakes, which by the way are so beautiful that I struggle to want to eat them.



Though I eventually ate that one, and now I have a sugar headache. Noes, right?!

Oh well.
Thank you Liesl.
Thank you Tamlyn.
Thank you Nicci.
Thank you Family.
Thank you Friends.

It was nice.
So nice.

Jun-A.

Comments (0)