In Five Years Time.

2

Category: , , ,

So, remember I said it was my birthday?
Well, this is part two, the part that's all about my buddy/gorgeous boy Phil.
It starts off about ten minutes to twelve on the 5th of March 2010, my phone rings. My friend Kristen on the other side wishing me a happy birthday planning to be the last person I talk to while 18. Her plan: failed. As soon as I put it down, my phone rings again, Philip on the other side. Planning to kick Kristen's plan's ass. Which he did, by also being the last person to talk to me on my birthday as well.

Today I got my present from him in the post.



I was super excited, and super nervous, cause all I got told was that it was super kitsch. (And really, Phil, I did not feel like having to tell you I don't like what you got me.) But Turns out he got me this awesome shirt, to fully match his awesome shirt.



Along with that he went and got me a jersey, that is too kitsch for life, but is actually so warm and comfy that I don't know why I want to wear anything else ever again. He also wrote me two very lovely letters, plastered with very cute stickers all over. It was all just too amazing, I laughed a lot and loved it to bits.



Thank you Philip for my presents.
I love you.
Jun-A.

Comments (2)

amazing :D


xxx

Stuff you, Phil! I think my effort is way more impressive!