Hello Mister, Plan On Staying? -or- I Just Wrote A Whole Post On Doves.

0

Category: , ,

About two days ago I was just relaxing in my room, probably busy Facebook-ing as I heard a shrill yell coming from the living room. Obviously knowing my dear mother has come across something horrific again I went to check it out. After asking her about five times (as I do with everything) before I got my response she pointed to the door. What did I see, but a dove.


(excuse the shitty zoom, my mom was yelling at me at this stage.)

Yes, that guy, well at least I think it's a he, just traipsed around our living room looking very uninterested in what we had to show. Round about here is when he decided to fly. Now obviously, being the 'MAN' I am, I squealed like a little girl, (why yes, I do know pigs squeal) slammed my door and told my mom to tell me when it's safe to come out.

(Flying things y'know, they're kinda creepy.)



Anyway, the little guy managed to fly into her toom and land on her ceiling fan. (As pictured above.) Eventually we managed to get him down and catch him. Of course after our maid ran around pointlessly saying things I don't ever really understand. Which is when I realised that Mr. Dove was actually quite the nice guy. They, doves, are pretty cute and sort of lovable and would make interesting pets, but I don't think I could ever bring myself to take his freedom away. Who's house would he spend an afternoon in then?

It was a nice visit all in all.
Next time watch out for the walls.
And though you were pretty rad.
Just try not to fly.
Please.

Yours Sincerely.
Jun-A.
x

Comments (0)