Emerging sometimes.

0

Category: , ,

Yes, a rare enough case, but somehow it happened, yet I only moved with the tunnel to just about ten meters away in my own home. At least I had people there to witness it. Then again I guess my friends get out about as much as I do.

On Saturday night I invited two of my friends from work over to my house, I've gotten to be quite good friends with both and enjoy both of their company equally as they also enjoy each other's with that.



But I realised one thing, my friends seriously also don't get out that much, seeing as when they saw my room and my camera everything got tried on and there HAD to be photos taken of it all.

Aftermath? Here you go:



It's been quite fun.
While it lasted of course.
In a week I will be going into hibernation again with the arrival of my man love bear -chuckles- Phil. Afterwards you'll get an amazing update.
<3 Happy World Cup till then.

all my love.
Jun-A.

Comments (0)