Snow White And The...

0

Category:

EIGHT dwarves?

So today was the last morning that we had the eight New Zealanders (Kiwis) staying here. And we just waved goodbye as they all piled into some type of minivan (that mind you, already acquired few new dents since they've rented it)

It's been a bit hectic seeing as I ended up feeling quite intimidated by the amount of them, but I think we all did really. Though they ended up being "THE BEST EVER", mildly, giving presents at the end of their stay.

Jun-A. says:
my mom got a box of chocolates
my brother a bottle of tequila
and i got a slab
Phil says:
I like how a piece of chocolate can make you change your mind from hating people
Jun-A. says:
Hahaha
Phil says:
to them being the best ever
Jun-A. says:
love,
CAUSE IT'S CHOCOLATE.

A little image to remember them by:



Lots of love from a cinder girl.
Jun-a.

Comments (0)