You're Weird.

0

Category:

Okay, it's been a couple of months, I'm aware. I've been pretty busy and pretty much not here. Also in retrospect, no one reads this. So I'm not really phased.

Since the last post:
I've been to Durban again twice,
I've been to Grahamstown for a visit,
I've quit my job at the bookstore,
I've said goodbye to all my friends,
I've moved to Grahamstown,
I've gotten a new job and a house I can call my own,
I've gone red-head and back to the current, strawberry-blonde,
I've had a fun halloween,
I've deleted my Twitter and Tumblr,
I've broken a bone in my foot with a shower door,
I've willingly started playing World of Warcraft,
I've visited my dad in The Langkloof,
I've been with Philip for 11 months,
I've watched more series than I can explain,
I've been walking more than I ever have in my life combined,
I've been buying my own food and electricity,

And last, but not least,

I've run out of things I've done.

and now, the visual version:



Love much.
Jun-A.

Comments (0)