Andrew, Who. Are. You?

0

Category: , ,

So a while ago I realised something extremely strange between my iTunes music. Now, it's nothing mind-blowing but I have been wondering about it for the past year (probably) what this means and why it is so.

My problem is that in-between a lot of my bands some of the songs will have a different Album name than most. This is probably not strange, but what is, is that all the so-called 'different' album names are all named after a boy called Andrew. I mentioned this to Philip, but he was busy not paying attention to me. Only enough to just yell 'WHAT?!' all the time. So I gave up and mentioned it to someone else. They also had no idea.

Adamant on showing Phil that I'm not on hard drugs or delusional, I took a screen shot to prove myself:



After doing this I saw that most of the music was from my friend Kristen. So I wall-posted her on Facebook with a link to the image.



Luckily, she responded quite fast and explained it all to me. "The songs from those albums are from compilation albums that 'insert hidden name' made for his friends. And he always made the title about this person (real or not, I don't know) called Andrew. I literally have hundreds and hundreds of songs from these Andrew albums."

So there you have it kids.

Mystery:
kinda solved.
Also, I'm not crazy.

Jun-a.
<3

Comments (0)